Warid is offering an exciting daily call package to their prepaid customers and they called him as Daily Warid Pakistan Offer. All type of warid customers old, new and MNP customers can subscribe this offer except Postpaid users. After subscribing the Warid Pakistan Offer all ward prepaid subscribers can make free on-net calls to anywhere in Pakistan whole day in charges of Rs.12+tax daily. Pakistan offer will expire on same day midnight. On-net calls will charge during the 6PM to 8PM so try to avoid calls during the following hours.
Don’t waste your time and subscribe Warid Pakistan offer today and remain connected with your love once and enjoy free calls to any warid number till same day on midnight. For more information see below chart…
How to Activate Daily Warid Pakistan Offer
|Offer Subscription Fee||Rs.12+tax daily.|
|Offer Duration||till Same Day Midnight except (6PM to 8PM)|
|Data Bundle||300 Minutes Daily Valid till (Raat 12 tak)|
|Offer Validity||1 Day|
|Offer Subscription Code (String)||PK to 4337|
|Offer Un-Subscription Code (String)||PKOFF to 4337|
Offer Terms & Conditions
- All new, 0ld (existing) & MNP customers can subscribe Daily Warid Pakistan Offer.
- Fair usage of 300 minutes can be use Warid to Warid daily.
- All Off-net calls will be charged as per customer’s package plan.
- Customers can check free minutes by dialing the *200*700#
- Customers cannot use free minutes during 6pm-8pm.
- All free minutes will expire at same day midnight (Raat 12 Bajy).
- Rs 1+tax will be charge for sending sms to 4337.
- Call setup charges will apply.
- Offer will deactivate automatically in case of insufficient balance and customer need to activate the offer again
- Warid Pakistan offer is available on Glow and Warid prepaid packages only.
- Customers need to send PK<space>OFF to 4337 in order to deactivate the offer.
- Customers can activate Pakistan offer and Apna sheher offer at same time.
- Limited time offer.
- Terms, Conditions Apply.
- 14% withholding tax, 19.5% FED tax will apply on each balance load.
- Using a sim which is not on your name is a crime – PTA.