You must be faced this issue at least one time that you can’t access a website because its blocked in your country.ISPs blocked these sites because government says.So what would you do if want to visit a website and its blocked by government.Its become very annoying sometimes.So in this post i’ll show you some apps that you can use to bypass restriction and unblock blocked websites in your country.
How to Unblock Blocked Websites in Android:
VPN (Virtual Private Network) doesn’t only unblock websites but also creates secure network connection over a public network.SuperVPN is a VPN service that creates secure VPN and is one of the best free VPN service app on the PlayStore that provides you privacy and speed.With SuperVPN you can unblock any website.It works with both WiFi and mobile data.You can also use other VPN apps like Hola Free VPN or Hotspot Shield.
App Name: SuperVPN
App Size: 4.9M
Total Installs: 10M – 50M
Require Android: 4.0.3 and up
TUNLR is a DNS service.It also supports other platforms like Mac, Xbox, etc.TUNLR just hides your ip it doesn’t provide you any security.It hides ip to access get-blocked websites.TURNL is also a way to unblock blocked websites.But it only works with WiFi and it doesn’t work with mobile data.So to using this free service to access blocked websites follow the below steps:
- Enter settings menu of your Android device.
- Then open WiFi settings on top.
- Press and hold the WiFi network that you’re currently connected to.It’ll open popup menu.
- Press the modify network from popup menu.
- Then check on advanced option.
- Now change IP settings from DHCP to static.
- It’s time to change your DNS addresses.But before changing please backup all your WiFi settings.So that you can revert to default settings whenever you want
- Change the DNS1 and DNS2 addresses to the ones that you got from TUNRL.
- Save the changes and now enjoy accessing blocked websites in your country.
You can also read that article from TUNRL if you’re having problem setting up DNS addresses.