Mobilink jazz is offering another valuable Package for their customers called Jazz One Package. The slogan of Jazz One Package is that one nation, one network and one rate. Jazz One package gives you a freedom to call anytime, anywhere anyone at very lowest rate in Pakistan.
We are sharing with you a full details about Jazz One Package which are listed below. So don’t miss this amazing offer and subscribe today to enjoy the benefits of Mobilink services.
Mobilink Jazz One Package Details
Those mobilink users who are using jazz champions, jazz easy or any other packages just dial *302# to activate this offer. This offer is totally free and don’t charge you any cost. You should remember that first time package conversion is free and 2nd time onwords Rs 15+tax will apply.
- Call rates for on-net numbers jazz to jazz will be charge Rs 1.50 paisa per minute.
- Call rates for off-net numbers jazz to other networks will be charge Rs 2.10 paisa per minute.
- Sms rates Jazz to jazz or on other networks Rs 1.70 paisa will be charge.
- Mobilink Jazz is offering more than 20 FNF number on this package.
- Call rates for friends and family will be charge Rs 0.50 paisa per 30 seconds.
- There is no daily charges will apply on this package.
You Should Also Read: Mobilink Jazz Champions Package Offer
Package Activation Details
Mobilink jazz one package activation method is very simple just pick your phone and dial *302# to avail offer.
Following Terms and Conditions Will Apply
All Rates mentioned above is in Pakistan Rupee.
Check Balance Dial *111# Rs. 0.20 plus tax will be charge.
Call Setup charges of Rs 0.10 + tax will apply on each call you will made.
19.5% FED on usage and 14% withholding tax will apply.
For more information call 111 to get help from call center Rs. 2 plud tax will be charge.
5% service charges and 5% operational fee will be charge on each balance recharge.
AJK, Gilgit & Baltistan, Islamabad, FATA, Balouchistan regions Kindly visit this link to know about package details.
Don’t use any SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA