The Galaxy J5 is a stunning part of Samsung’s Galaxy J series which already released in June 2015. Samsung J5 comes up with wonderful spec it has 5.0 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen resolution of 720×1280 it has powerful Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, 13MP rear camera, 1.5GB RAM, available in both 8/16GB storage memory with Android 5.1 Lollipop.
See Complete: Samsung Galaxy J5 Price & Specs Here
So lets talk about the topic now in today’s guide we will discuss how to root and get full control on Samsung Galaxy J5. Before try rooting your device remember and follow some points.
- Ensure that Galaxy J5 has at least 50 percent battery in order to complete the rooting process without any interruptions.
- If any interruptions occurs during the process you may brick your phone. So be careful.!
- Create a complete backup of your contacts and whatever data you want and save them in computer hard drive or in USB.
Remember These steps are only valid for Samsung Galaxy J5 J500G Mobile Phone. Don’t try this method on other J5 models. You can confirm your phone model on Settings > About Device. We are not responsible if something goes wrong with your Phone.
Root Samsung Galaxy J5 via Odin
Crusial Files You need:
- Make sure that you already installed Samsung USB Drivers in your computer.
- Download the Odin app on your computer. Use latest version for better perfomance.
- Download the rooting package for Samsung Galaxy J5 from this link.
- Enable Debug mode from developers options.
Rooting J5 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Step 1: Turn off your smart phone.
Step 2: Now boot your phone into Download mode by pressing the Volume down + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
Step 3: After booting into the Download mode, you may get the following screen.
Step 4: Now you need to run the Odin program we just downloaded in beginning.
Step 5: Connect your phone to your computer and wait for it to recognize by odin. If ADB drivers installed successfully then u will see that your phone is being recognized in one of the ID:COM box.
Step 6: Click on the PDA button and select the android rooting package we just downloaded and then press the Start button to begin the flashing process.
Step 7: When the flashing process complete, you will see a green box saying PASS!. That’s mean you successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy J5.
You can confirm either your phone is rooted or not by installing the Root Checker app from the Google Play store. to make sure that your Galaxy J5 managed to succesfully get root.
Sign up to receive our weekly digest email!
Powered by Knowtify